This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Traveling........

Friendship Journal


Here's mine......ready to go.......
This is the cover of my traveling friendship journal.....I am using aquas, creams, blacks and yellows.
I died my seam binding......and made a big pocket with the gear paper. Then added a bit of metal nd made a post card....with of course...with a bird on it....:o) (Shocked aren't you?....LOLOLOL)
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.....this is going to be a great swap with great friends of many talents.....:o)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jann!!! This is absolutely stunning!!!!! I am so excited to participate in this swap!!! It's going to be so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly girl! This is sooooooooo fabulous! Oh man this is gonna be the best! I'm excited and honored to participate! Woo hoo! Hugs, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cover! So inspiring! Sorry I missed this swap while I was on vacation! Hope to see some of everyone's fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely gorg i love it cant wait to see whats next hugs

    ReplyDelete