This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Inspiration.......

comes from anywhere and everywhere.....we who "create" and "imagine" the possibilities....find it everywhere...it's around us always....filters through our days.....we hear it...taste it...and imagine it........today my mind, thoughts and creativity turns to black....:o)

I use to think of black.....being such a deep and deary color....these days it has become a staple.....I love it....brightened up with any color.....it is a GREAT neutral of inspiration and change....:o)
Here are some things that inspired me today.....to mix and match up a bit of style.....:o)

Keep watching...I feel a very different "not so mini" mini........happening in the near future....:o)
Thanks for stopping by and have the best this day has to offer....




No comments:

Post a Comment