This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Life goes up and life goes down.......

and I between the hecticness......we all try to find some creative time.....some time of our own......and through the last few months....I have not had much of any........
I moved my 85 year old mother out of a house she has lived in for 53 years. It sold fairly easily, closed quickly, got her a very nice assisted living....independent living facility very near my home......and she hates it.....change is hard....and I totally understand that.....but blaming someone all the time for your own life changes and abilities to handle those changes .....and live on your own.....has been.shall we just say......an adjustment for her. She seems to be settling in a bit after three months of blame and shame.....I have always said....change happens all around us everyday of our lives.....it is how we deal with those changes that makes us the person that we are.....so after many hospital ER stays in a short time.....making her try to feel welcomed and adjusted.....the past few months have been crazy and hectic to say the least.......BUT........
Today....I have received a cold.....and I have slowed down.....coughing, hacking....just a cold...it just hit me hard.....
I have stayed down today......curled up watching the tube.....gosh do people still call it that...LOLOLOL....and sipping something hot and steamy.....my sweet hubby brought me lunch.....and I have done nothing!.....but I have been on Pinterest......what a shocker!...LOLOL....how better else to spend the day....curled up in a soft blanket with my IPad......so hang I there for me....I'll be posting soon!
Stay safe and warm........and thanks for stopping by.......
Jann

No comments:

Post a Comment