This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Scrappin the afternoon away.......

It's always nice to spend time in my room scrapping my favorite subjects.....my Grandbabies!
They are twins but very opposite in personalities.....they show lovingness and companionship with each other often.

So yesterday and today I got to take advantage of some beautifully taken photo's of my little sweeties for their Fourth Birthday shoot.

With my Grandson being still very young I decided to add some florals to his layout but did so with a mesh ribbon of open burlap, died green to make his a bit "less" flowery and added a few buttons.
Then adding more blues and greens it all came together well and ended up a sweet layout for our little guy. He is a sweetheart of a kiddo....with such a personality of gentleness and yet there are "snips and snails and puppy dog tails." in his life.


On my Granddaughter's I added a few more flowers and girlie things.....and it was fun and colorful but all blended together.

It's always fun to scrap these two........I look forward to catching up on some layouts of these little guys with their 5th birthday right around the corner!

Scrap those photos.......dedicated to those of a generation that will simply remember that we cared so much to take time to do so. It's such a pleasure to be able to do this........remember how much fun they will find in looking at them and passing them down from generation to generation.....life left behind......... tailored to bring them smiles........ with remembering great times..........that come and go so quickly.

Enjoy your week.....treasure the ones you love and cherish the memories you are making for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment