This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fall is here.......

and there was a brisk air about us here in the capital city this morning.

Its a beautiful time of year....I have always LOVED the fall more than anytime of the year.

Tom and I have been trying to get a few things done around the house....in between me flying back and forth ever other week to AZ.

Shutters....how I love them....put these on the "inside." LOVE them.....
 
 They are really dark/black in stain and distressed..... I am so tickled to get them hung.
Just trying to feel better....which I am.......so as always....hang in there....I am working on a Christmas Mini and another one really out of the box for me.
I have totally appreciated your love, care, texts, cards, calls and hugs. It has meant so very much.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment