This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Breathe......

I thought this a fitting phrase to how we felt when we arrived at Cannon Beach, Oregon and were swept into the waves and the sunset the moment we arrived.......

 
I don't ever think I have seen my Husband more relaxed as I did when I captured him in this photo, thus the stamp that I found was fitting to the event.
 
 
It was well worth the drive to see him unwind and relax.
We that live among the mountains, are fascinated with the ocean.
 
 
So I captured that as we all do.....the sights, smells, the sunset and the waves in this layout.
Pretty simple....but then again.....so were the days that we shared at the beach.
 
Enjoy your weekend and remember something that gives you that restfulness and peace.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment