This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

All is bright........

and MME came out with this fabulous aqua, red, tan and cream Christmas line and I LOVED IT!
Of course it has birds on it which makes it even better.....(wink)....and so I added some black....
(what a shocker huh?)....and started what is to be my first class of 2013.....WOW...that was strange to say.......it is a 6X12 distressed chipboard mini...and it's going to be so much fun to do!
So little students of mine.....keep "fussy" cutting and I'll see you shortly after the new year.....:o)

Here's a little peek at the cover and a couple of pages.......o)







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love red and aqua together and you're right ... everything looks better with birds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely!!! And thank you for stopping my mine...:o)

      Delete