This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yellow.......

has always been a favorite color of mine.....true bright yellow, pale barely there yellow and everything in between yellow.

I have some fabulous slipper chairs in yellow print with florals on them that adorned my nook in my house in Eagle for many years.....they were "fluffy" as my 9 year old use to call them.... and everyone loved sitting at my nook and feeling their comfort.......it was hard to get them away from the table....they were that comfortable......

I thought about all the "yellowish" things I have been seeing on the net....and yesterday felt how much that color brought light to everyone and brightness...the beginning of spring.....happiness....;o) So yesterday in the horrid winds and grey skies we shared here yesterday.....I simply took myself away... to where time, sight and warmth...engaged into yellows....and the day seemed a bit brighter....hope you enjoy just a few pics.....and it gives you a bit of warmth.....and smiles.....



                                                         

                                                   

                                 
                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Love these - especially that first chair and that room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jann,love this spread! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete