This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A long and windy May Day.........

brought me to the decision to spend some time in my studio cleaning and when that failed to interest me....I got busy doing cards for Belinda's swap on the Beach....she has hosted a 12 month card swap and this is her last month as its finally reached a year!......Thanks Belinda for doing such an awesome job for so long......she requested that we make our cards this last month for Father's Day....but I think I must have been in a "Steampunk" frame of mind...


I hope you have enjoyed your day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jann!!! This is absolutely AMAZING!!! Your work is so beautiful!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! this card is fabulous!! I love it! I better get busy on mine! eek!

    ReplyDelete