This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER.....

It's finally Spring.......and although we still have a bit of snow on the ground....I am taken back in mind.... to the years of hiding tons of eggs all over the house for my little girl.....not so long ago.
Next year....my little girl....and I will be hiding eggs for her twins...my grand babies....soon to arrive here this summer.
My, my.....where has the time gone?
So from our home here in Idaho.....and to family and friends that I love and cherish and am so blessed with......Happy Easter to you and yours.....may your day be filled with all that you wish....and you feel the warmth and hear the laughter of those that surround you and bring you happiness and joy....:o)


                                           Enjoy your day....and thanks for stopping by......


No comments:

Post a Comment