This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A touch of......

Paris.....on a cloudy and windy day in Idaho.
I love all kinds of dress forms. I have a few antique ones, a few reproduction ones and a few wire ones that adorn my home and the shelves of my studio.
This little one I found recently and thought it would be fun to get creative.....so I got out some favorite things and "dressed" it up.....
Toole adorns the bodice and in the back is a BIG bow....right below the front bow is a rub on of roses with eyelash trim around the waist. The striped ribbon is wired and I gathered some peppermint colored twine and roses for a little embellishment on the skirt.

 The butterfly is cut from a paper pack and glossy accented with a few different sizes of pink pearl bling. Underneath that is some lace trim I have been saving for something very special. The skirt is pleated paper and I blinged it up a little around the bottom of the skirt. I added velum pink stickers all around the skirt after I pleated it. And the bottom is a paper trim.
I like how it turned out....and I am appreciate your time in stopping by today....:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment