This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Those sweet little ottomans.......

are FINALLY recovered!

I bought these for a fabulous price....they were painted Aqua Blue but their style and their carvings just shined through that Aqua paint and I knew they'd be fabulous with my Buffalo checked cream and black small wingback chairs! I painted them with Annie Slone paint and waxed them with clear and dark wax from A.S. as well....I love her products....no priming, no sanding....her paints are wonderful!

The Brickman helped me with these and I am sooooo glad that they are done!

I'm tickled they are finished.....they look super good and one more project off my list. These chairs have been recovered three times and I love the smaller stature of them. I used them in three homes.......I think this will be the last time they get redone.....but......don't hold your breath!.....LOLOL
Hope you're finishing up something that you have wanted to finish for a long time.....it always feels so good to get them done...and.....summer is nearing it's end and fall will be upon us soon.....my FAVORITE time of the year.....! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment