This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Just a couple bright layouts.......

for those of you that like those basic colors and simplicities of doing layouts for more than one kiddo!

Today I have just been playing in my room and catching up on some layouts.....hubbies outside tending to the yard and gardens so I just played.....and had a great day designing some simple but colorful layouts.

I love using scraps and fun photos, adding fun features such as paint dots, metal brads, punched circles, twine and  rubons. Anything and everything....some days....that just works out best!

Thanks for stopping by.......enjoy your time and share a smile.....better yet....give someone a hug with warmth.....I sure miss my AZ friends and their hugs today......:o)




No comments:

Post a Comment