This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Design time........

Working with a few clients to brighten up and change their homes from what they have enjoyed in the past to lightening up and rearranging and changing for their future....I am so blessed to be able to do so.......
Bedding is hard to find these days....I have been looking for myself and yet my clients find the same thing as I am finding....the "classics" aren't available or I just cant find them........regardless....I LOVE this bedding...along with my one client as well....isn't is beautifully simple and of warmth?
Benches seem to be eluding me as well.  I have two clients looking...but alas....I have not found anything close to this as of yet! I LOVE this bench....the striped seat...I'd just paint it black but its painting is done fabulously!.....Is that even a word?....LOL
Then this elusive "desk/table" I have been searching for everywhere....I do love when a client bring me a photo and says I want this.....its a treasure to find it and an opportunity to seek out where it might be.....so far....strike three!....But that's sometimes the fun of it all.

I will be framing this.....along with several others that I purchased recently....and am so glad to find them all. As you know I love antique bid prints .....I have them all over my home....unfortunately....this one is going to a client...but they will LOVE it!

So here in Beautiful Boise is what I have been doing......searching, hunting and finding some things worthy of time and patience......

I hope regardless of what you are doing today.....you find time to breathe in all around you and feel warmth and comfort from your surroundings......enjoy your day everyone......

No comments:

Post a Comment