This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Monday, March 28, 2016

I love mixed media!!!!

It's fun and simple and goes together sooooo easy.

Here's a new one with paste, paint and stamping. The layers are fun and add so much depth.

 I love using paste and stencils. I got the recipe to make my own from my friend Donna Ward who is a whiz at using paste.....she inspired me and away I went!
 Here's a closer view. It's feathers and I loved it here. I am impatient when it comes to dry time! You have to be a bit more patient than I am.....I hit this with my heat gun but you have to be very careful of it as it can burn quite easily. I love the depth....the texture it gives a layout.
 
A bit more paste and some flowers and leaves. These flowers are so simple to make. Takes no time at all to do and you can always custom them to match your layouts. These are punched and just layered....6 or 7 layers, distressed and have beaded centers. The leaves are die cuts.
 
Hope your Monday has been a great one and you have created something you will love and cherish. Make memories.......thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment