This is where I come to be creative with paper, fabric and design.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Finally......

both the chairs are DONE!!!!
They look a bit black and white in this photo but they really aren't. They are tan and black and I am thrilled that they are done.....:o)
Another very happy surprise is that my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint came yesterday
and I can not WAIT to use it and get a table done that I purchased from a repurposed store in Boise last month. I have contemplated about using other paints as it was very hard to find a supplier that was even somewhat close to me and then I found one in Montana that just happen to be waiting to get their shipment from Europe/France and it finally arrived!!!! So excited.....will post soon on the before and after...should be interesting to use...let's hope it is as fantastic as they say it is....:o) Anyone out there using it or has used it, I would appreciate your comments on it....any tricks to the trade?...helpful hints?...
Have the best this Tuesday has to offer......and a warm and joyous week....:o)
Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment